ALPHA MESH + 15 rose lace shirts
Updated: 18th Apr 2015 at 8:12 PM
I give you 15 untuckable sheer rose lace shirts over coordinating tank tops for adult and young adult women. This shirt's sleeves are alpha editable. You can make the sleeves any length and/or sheer. The mesh has a curvy morph and a pregnancy morph. I edited the UV map to minimize texture distortion and to allow easy texturing of the sleeves, so please recolor! I made seven more lace shirts later.
Sim skin shows through a bit near the underarm in certain poses. I have done what I can to eliminate this as much as possible, but could not get rid of it entirely. With opaque sleeves, you can just paint the underarm to match the sleeve, but with sheer sleeves, that doesn't look as good. It is not very noticeable, but it does happen.
2006 polys (somewhat higher than Maxis shirts, comparable to Maxis outfits)
skin: HystericalParoxysm's Idolatry of Flesh, with my age transition faces
eyes: Phaenoh's Keen Eyes
eyebrows: dragonmandy, Trapping, March of Brows by AlfredAskew, SLU
makeup: my default replacements, just lips by AtomicSpaceKitty, unique lips by AlfredAskew
hair: SimModa, dustfinger, Nouk
pants and skirts: migamoo, fanseelamb, Sentate, Gelydh, and me
The rose lace texture is modified from a texture I found online, don't recall where unfortunately.
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, LithUnwrap, and GIMP.
I used various MilkShape plugins by Wes Howe, demon, and me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 5.43 MB · Downloads: 13,898 · 24th Dec 2013
|5.43 MB||13,898||24th Dec 2013|
Size: 94.7 KB · Downloads: 20,237 · 24th Dec 2013
|94.7 KB||20,237||24th Dec 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge