MESH + 4 graphic tanks and butterfly tee (UPDATED 1/18/2014)
Updated: 19th Jan 2014 at 2:23 AM
This is a simple tank top mesh for women. It has curvy and pregnant morphs. I gave it a nice UV mapping to reduce texture distortion. There are 5 untuckable recolors, 4 graphic pattern tanks and 1 butterfly tee shirt.
1214 polys (similar to Maxis)
skin: HystericalParoxysm's Idolatry of Flesh, with my age transition faces
eyes: Phaenoh's Keen Eyes
eyebrows: dragonmandy, Trapping, March of Brows by AlfredAskew, SLU
makeup: my default replacements, just lips by AtomicSpaceKitty, unique lips by AlfredAskew
hair: SimModa, dustfinger, Nouk
pants and skirts: migamoo, fanseelamb, Sentate, Aikea, and me
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, LithUnwrap, and GIMP.
I used various MilkShape plugins by Wes Howe, demon, and me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| snug tee MESH for adult and young adult women
Size: 54.6 KB · Downloads: 6,523 · 17th Jan 2014
|54.6 KB||6,523||17th Jan 2014|
| recolors, 4 graphic tanks, 1 butterfly tee UPDATED 1/18/2014
Size: 569.1 KB · Downloads: 4,448 · 17th Jan 2014
|569.1 KB||4,448||17th Jan 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge