Stanleigh Square (No CC)
Updated: 5th Feb 2014 at 6:51 AM - Attaching sim3pack format and replaced with larger images
Every small and peaceful neighborhood needs a town square that suits all the community's needs. Plus, with a touch of artistic installations here and there, Stanleigh Square becomes a great hub for youths, family and tourists.
What's in Stanleigh Square?
Rabbit Hole Buildings
- Gypsy Caravan
- Statue (1)
- Vending Machines (3)
- LLAMA/Tardis (1)
- Cat Jungle Gym (1)
- Restrooms (MF)
- Fountain (1)
- Playhouse (1)
- Fairy Bungalow (1)
- Horse Water Trough and Salt Lick (1)
- Seeds, insects and minor animals spawns*
* I've tried this on two different empty/populated worlds, depending on what world the lot is placed in and which EP you own, extra types of spawns are randomly generated.
Special Upgrades (For storytelling purposes)
- Bohemian Corner
- Miniature Garden**
** Kids/Childish sims will tend to autonomously grab something from the Miniature Garden and will often be frustrated because they cannot reach to it. // Do not remove fence.
_ _ _
Stanleigh Square has been tried&tested in-game and is functioning well without a hiccup (but perhaps one or two Natural Cooks would complain about the Bistro's food). Working sims (full or part time) who have a job in these buildings went to work smoothly (you would need to delete the existing rabbit holes in your town, so your working sims would go to Stanleigh Square's vicinity instead). Others tests involving Fairies, Cats, Dogs and Horses, also went well.
Stanleigh Square was made with the patch 1.50, and tested with and without any mods (nrass and the likes). Works like a charm.
Although I have included in the requirement list, it's okay to not have these EP/SP as I only used one item from each collection. So if you don't have them, items will be replaced or just appear empty.
- Seasons (A barstool at Bohemian Corner)
- Outdoor Living (Serving Cart at Bistro's Outdoor Patio)
- Town Life (Sunny Bungalow Jungle Gym > Children Playhouse)
EA Store Content not included
The windmill pictured above the restroom comes from Prius Family Collection which is a free set and is not required for this download. If you want it anyway, I have provided the link below.
Hope you'll enjoy this lot as much as I did making it. Please don't hesitate to drop feedbacks.
Lot Size: 50x40
Lot Price: 94,195
Custom Content Included:
- Wind Reaper by EA Store: Prius Family Collection
Title: Stanleigh Square (50x40)
Description: Sorbesque Town Center Series! Presenting the latest Stanleigh Square by [email protected]
Stanleigh Square (50x40).rar
| No CC.
Size: 1.01 MB · Downloads: 1,665 · 5th Feb 2014
|1.01 MB||1,665||5th Feb 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|