23 Ocean Ave. - Base Starter
Uploaded 23rd May 2014 at 7:06 PM
2 Bed, 1 Bath
Decades ago, this house was painted a vibrant pink, with underlying tones of blues and yellows; the color scheme made it stand out among the surrounding palm trees. But that was decades ago. Now it sits mimicking the rocks around it - a big and useless eyesore. It's just waiting for the next owner to move in and give it a little love, restoring it to it's former glory. If it were up to me though, I'd just bulldoze the whole place and start over. There's really no hope for this poor retro home.
Living Room area - 2-seat sofa, TV, radio, dining table with three chairs
Kitchen - fridge, stove, sink, dishwasher
Bedrooms - master bedroom with 2-spot bed, and one bedroom with a single-spot bed
Bathroom - shower/tub, sink, toilet
Front Yard - carport, front porch with bench
(Because of how it is made, the lighting in the carport might be a little wonky, especially in the daytime)
Back Yard - deck with lounge chair and grill, pool with diving board, slide for kids, fire pit with three chairs
No EPs, SPs, or CC needed here! Only base game objects used!
Size - 20x20
Furnished - §16,000
Unfurnished - §2,214
(Named after two songs by the band Yellowcard: "Twenty Three" and "Ocean Avenue")
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price: 16,000
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: 23 Ocean Ave.
Description: Decades ago, this house was painted a vibrant pink, with underlying tones of blues and yellows; the color scheme made it stand out among the surrounding palm trees. But that was decades ago. Now it sits, mimicking the rocks around it - a big and useless eyesore. It's just waiting for the next owner to move in and give it a little love, restoring it to it's former glory. If I were up to me though, I'd just bulldoze the whole place and start over. There's really no hope for this poor retro home.
23 Ocean Ave..Sims3Pack.zip
Size: 2.35 MB · Downloads: 1,266 · 23rd May 2014
|2.35 MB||1,266||23rd May 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Thank you all
Contributing to this community has been an unforgettable experience; I'd like to thank you all for your support and hope you continue to create and inspire in the future.