The Preppy Crew
Each outfit features a jacket over an unbuttoned shirt and t-shirt, black or blue jeans, and black shoes. The jackets come in eight colours: teal, houndstooth with blue jeans, slate, olive*, eggplant*, green, rust, and houndstooth with black jeans*. (The colours with the asterisk require the University EP; I've also marked them with the University icon in the pictures below.)
The outfit uses a new mesh, which is included. It has a working fat morph; see the kid with cornrows wearing the rust jacket, above... he knows he's a little chunky! University is required for the olive, eggplant, and houndstooth/black jeans outfits; no EPs or SPs are required for the other five.
jacket & pants = 2168
Thank you to all the hair creators!
"Cherub" Curly Hair by HystericalParoxysm
Full Moon by Trapping & Remi
Short Feather Cowlick by Trapping, Remi & Artemida
Short Sweet Bedhead by fanseelamb
Curly Fade Cut by Tenshii~Akari, AlfredAskew, Remi, and Artemida
Fauxhawk by melodie9
Cornrows Hair by melodie9
The white glasses are a mesh by tamo, but the "recolour" is a cool error my game made.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.06 MB · Downloads: 20,377 · 22nd Jul 2014
|1.06 MB||20,377||22nd Jul 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
I like making pixel clothes!
Clothier of Small Sims
My focus is clothing for children, toddlers, and babies. I do not make clothes for teens, young adults, adults, or elders.
You may make recolours of my meshes, but please do not include the meshes in your uploads; link to my mesh instead. (The exception would be default replacement meshes. You may include the default replacement mesh in that case, but please give credit and a link to my original mesh.)
No paysites, please.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.
If you have any further questions, please PM me.