Buddy Holly-ish Eyeglasses - New Mesh
Updated: 13th Jan 2010 at 11:50 AM
Some sim have a little obsession with the eyeglasses, as you know.
And some people too. ...Just like you and me!
Basic Colors (Black, Tortoiseshell, Red)
Sunglasses (Black, Tortoiseshell)
Vintage Colors (Beige, Pink, Blue, Green)
- Requires No EP.
- New Mesh. You have to download Mesh and Recolor.
- For both genders. from child to elder.
- Categorized as Eyeglasses(accessory)
- All files compressed with The Compressorizer!
Credits: thanks a lot!
- skin: Leh/ and Aquilegia(edit),
- hair: Teen Girl Hair Mesh by Peggy, Texture by Leh
- hair: Male Gelledrock Hair for all age cloudlessnights
- eye:sarhra (recolored by Phobia Easy/Lucky/Free eye) Sclera AnvaEdit by without_pith
- make up:Facekits/Lip(Sweet Revenge)/Triple Threat Blush Rensim,
- make up:Lip(Lipsicles No teeth) bruno, Lip(Just Lips) AtomicSpaceKitty,
- make up:Nose Shadow Ankieod, Eyelash Mesh by Peggy, Texture by La Pink, Mouth corners Lunar Eclipse
- eyebrows(except MAXIS)/freckles by me
- Buddy Holly-ish Eyeglasses mesh (all are the same) : 780
(same as Maxis base game "Even More Hip" eyeglasses)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 192.0 KB · Downloads: 101,831 · 14th Mar 2009
|192.0 KB||101,831||14th Mar 2009|
Size: 60.5 KB · Downloads: 39,126 · 9th Mar 2009
|60.5 KB||39,126||9th Mar 2009|
Size: 72.0 KB · Downloads: 34,462 · 9th Mar 2009
|72.0 KB||34,462||9th Mar 2009|
Size: 86.0 KB · Downloads: 55,638 · 9th Mar 2009
|86.0 KB||55,638||9th Mar 2009|
Size: 218.5 KB · Downloads: 115,186 · 9th Mar 2009
|218.5 KB||115,186||9th Mar 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Feel free to use my stuff in every way you want. I don't take requests. Thank you.
- making recolor of my mesh/texture.
- using my mesh/texture/whatever in whole or in part.
- including my files in your uploads.
- uploading my files to pay sites.
- giving me credit with a link when using my stuff.
- hitting 'Thanks' button, or leaving comments.
TAMO - my Blogger