Autumn Stripes Wallpaper
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
1,109 Downloads 65 Thanks Thanks 15 Favourited 3,963 Views
Using one of my Sims 2 wall textures I decided to try my hand at Sims 4 walls. More and better walls to come. All 3 heights are included.
|Filename||Halloweenscorpio_autumnstripe.package (inside Halloweenscorpio_autumnstripe.zip)|
| A pretty, simple Fall color pattern.
Size: 348.5 KB · Downloads: 1,110 · 26th Oct 2014
|348.5 KB||1,110||26th Oct 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked: