Pet Stuff - Part 1
I know it has been done over at simlogical but I've made my own version of a dog bath. Cloned from The Black and White "Bare" bath, with the Panda and bamboo removed, made pet only which means your Sims will not use the bath to bathe toddlers or themselves I also changed the category so it is found in Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Pets. I did keep the original colours and added 6 colours to match the Average Paws Bedding.
Pets is required for the Bath as well as the recolours!
Found: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Pets.
Good Value Pet Bowl. Price: §45. The Chewinator by ChompCo. Price: §55. Mentionable Plastic Litter Box. Price: §150. The Dog Bath. Price: §300. Average Paws Bedding. Price: §550.
Custom content used in my screen shots: Hurricane Fencing by Brasstex, Cut Stump Flowerbed Fences, resized Breadfruit Trees, and decorative puppy by me, sorry not available.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour charts are included in the files.
The Dog Bath - 3154
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
amythestfenix for the extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.
Description: Cloned form The Black and White "Bare" Bath and made pets only by Michelle
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 2.12 MB · Downloads: 4,779 · 19th Dec 2014
|2.12 MB||4,779||19th Dec 2014|
Size: 14.8 KB · Downloads: 4,439 · 19th Dec 2014
|14.8 KB||4,439||19th Dec 2014|
Size: 163.5 KB · Downloads: 4,621 · 19th Dec 2014
|163.5 KB||4,621||19th Dec 2014|
Size: 118.9 KB · Downloads: 4,535 · 19th Dec 2014
|118.9 KB||4,535||19th Dec 2014|
Size: 3.01 MB · Downloads: 5,042 · 19th Dec 2014
|3.01 MB||5,042||19th Dec 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures