HD feet v3 Update 25-09-2018 Season patch update
Updated: 26th Sep 2018 at 4:37 AM
25-September-2018 Update. Update for seasons patch.
I have updated the feet for the seasons patch and tagged on outerwear and indoor. Please redownload
21-January-2017 Update. Added toddler feet plus fixes.
I update the feet with better uv mapping and smothing to avoid the rare seams... they continues there but more unoticeable. And added the toddler feet.
It works for all ages and genders including toddlers.
It cames in two versions, a normal one and a default replacement. Choose only one.
With the default replacement just remove the shoes of the sims and they appear. There its an custom thumbnail on the normal version
Some people report that sims baths in shoes in the V2 , this new one has not this glitch, going to fix the other version soon.
Its high poly so beware.
Any coments are highly appreciated.
All LODS male-female-child
1850 faces 1262 vertex
MTS, Sims 4 Studio "jackpot"
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.02 MB · Downloads: 155,232 · 26th Sep 2018
|1.02 MB||155,232||26th Sep 2018|
Size: 1.08 MB · Downloads: 100,112 · 26th Sep 2018
|1.08 MB||100,112||26th Sep 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.