Uploaded 25th Apr 2017 at 9:40 AM · Updated 25th Apr 2017 at 10:26 AM by Greenplumbbob
All this mod adds is an invisible tooth mesh option for whatever purpose you need it for, whether that be toothless sims or fixing stuff like my mods!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||OBJ_no_teeth.package (inside OBJ_no_teeth.zip)|
Size: 20.9 KB · Downloads: 8,038 · 25th Apr 2017
|20.9 KB||8,038||25th Apr 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: