FPs 1973 VW Beetle
It's driveable conversion of FreshPrinceCreations 1973 VW Beetle (thanks for permission for converting!). I hope you'll enjoy it!
Catalog Location, Name and Price
Car can be found in misc>vehicles, it's called Fresh-Prince 1973 VW Beetle by Gingers and it costs $1600.
THIS IS HIGH POLY MESH
Fresh-Prince (3D model and textures - http://www.freshprincecreations.com...enbeetlets3.htm , SimPe, Photoshop, Milkshape 3D
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||FPs1973VolkswagwenBeetlebyGingers.package (inside FPs 1973 VW Beetle by Gingers.rar)|
|Title||Fresh-Prince 1973 VW Beetle by Gingers|
|Description||Made by Fresh-Prince (www.freshprincecreations.com) Converted for The Sims 2 by Gingers Gingers-Sims.tumblr.com|
FPs 1973 VW Beetle by Gingers.rar
Size: 4.76 MB · Downloads: 18,045 · 9th Oct 2017
|4.76 MB||18,045||9th Oct 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.