2012 Ford Focus 5D
|Ford delivers an all-new, class-leading Focus compact car for 2012, updating it with sporty exterior lines, a powerful yet fuel-efficient engine, a number of cutting-edge technology features and a wide range of trim choices to fit just about any need or budget.|
I always liked Ford Focus, especially 2012 version but somehow I couldn't find time to convert it for The Sims 2. Thankfully, it's finally here. I' ve picked more matte than shiny surface for it and went with custom simlish license plate so I think it's pretty maxis match-y It's also medium-poly (even low-poly when compared with my other cars lol). I hope your sims will enjoy it 🚗
Catalog Location, Name and Price
Car can be found in misc>vehicles, it's called 2012 Ford Focus 5D by Gingers and it costs 4000 simoleons.
POLY=6 496 (It should work fine even on older PCs )
EA for mesh and textures, SimPe, Photoshop, Milkshape 3D
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
2012 Ford Focus 5D by Gingers.rar
Size: 2.68 MB · Downloads: 16,219 · 31st Jul 2018
|2.68 MB||16,219||31st Jul 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.