Ranch Starter (Base Game/No CC)
Size: 20 x 15
Unfurnished: 11, 031
Furnished: 15, 052
Hello all! This is my newest starter home upload. It is a simple, one-story, ranch-style house. It has two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a combination eat-in kitchen and living space. There's a patio out back for adding a grill or hobby space, plus open land for gardening. The bedrooms are on the larger side, but have been sparsely furnished in keeping with the starter home style. Either could easily be converted into hobby space or a nursery.
I actually built this home awhile ago but never uploaded it.
This house is base game compatible and CC free.
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 15052
Lot Price (unfurnished): 11031
Title: Ranch Starter
Description: A two bedroom, one bath starter home for your Sims! This ranch style home is a single story house with attached carport with parking for one vehicle. by lasciel
Size: 1.14 MB · Downloads: 1,600 · 17th Nov 2018
|1.14 MB||1,600||17th Nov 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be