Baby Makes 3 (base game)
Updated: 30th Sep 2017 at 7:44 PM
You have just gotten wonderful news- there is a new addition to the family on the way. Your coupleness is about to expand. One, two and baby makes three! That loft is not going to fit anymore. The cozy studio is about to burst. You have been paying rent long enough. It's time to make the plunge and buy your very first house. They call it a starter because this is where you become a family.
We have a lovely cottage furnished and ready for your new family. It is on a flat piece of land with a large backyard. It has a spacious living room, a modern kitchen, a cozy main bedroom and a darling nursery. You will want to see this one today- so don't delay. Baby Makes 3!
Attention: This lot is a LIBRARY FILE, not a sims3pack. DO NOT install it through the launcher. It DOES NOT go in your mods folder.
Navigate to Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3> library. Place it in your LIBRARY folder.
This lot is a fully furnished, true starter home. To keep the cost under 18,500- the amount a couple starts the game with, furnishings are a bit sparse and taken from the lower end of the catalog. There is lots of room to grow, and your sims will enjoy trading up as their budget allows. There is room for expansion, and a big back yard to furnish as you wish. The house has: a living room, a kitchen, a main bedroom, a nursery and a bathroom. It is base game only and no cc. It was built in Roaring Heights and placed in Sunset Valley for picture taking. Building with a tight budget was challenging and fun. I hope you enjoy the result.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 18,240
Lot Price (unfurnished): 13,590
Thank you to MTS and all its members
Thanks to Mentoring4Builders
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||Baby Makes 3.package (inside Baby Makes 3.rar)|
|Title||Baby Makes 3|
|Size||20w x 30h|
Baby Makes 3.rar
Size: 2.18 MB · Downloads: 2,355 · 30th Sep 2017
|2.18 MB||2,355||30th Sep 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!