Bubble Jacket for Males
Updated: 14th Jan 2019 at 6:13 PM
*Male (Works for both frames: Masculine and Feminine male types.)
*Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders.
*Disallowed for random.
*Everyday, Party, Athletic, Cold Weather.
*Works with Sliders and morphs with fat/fit sliders.
Jacket Mesh: 14 Swatches .
Total File Size: 3 MB
PLEASE READ TOU before editing it.
If you have any questions/troubles send me a PM.
LOD0 7008 Polygons
LOD1 4327 Polygons
LOD2 1726 Polygons
LOD3 853 Polygons
Sims 4 Studio
Blender 2.70 & 2.78
Feyona For the help with the retopology.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||BubbleJacket_Mathcope.package (inside BubbleJacket_Mathcope.zip)|
|Title||Tank by Mathcope|
|Mesh name:||Tank by Mathcope|
Size: 2.84 MB · Downloads: 18,404 · 15th Jan 2019
|2.84 MB||18,404||15th Jan 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.