TS4 to TS2 Poster!
Uploaded 31st Mar 2019 at 7:49 PM · Updated 1st Apr 2019 at 12:55 AM by RainMilk
TS4 to TS2 City Living Poster conversion
Found in Buy Mode>Deco>Wall Hangings> Called: 'Self Portrait' by Angsty. 120$
Thank you modders and everyone who downloaded my other conversion!
Known Issues: When converting the texture is a little bit blurry. However if you don't look too close it unnoticeable.
Living: Living Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Poster New.package (inside TS4toTS2 Poster.rar)|
|Title||'Self Portrait?' by Angsty|
|Description||One of the more common posters by the mysterious local artist, Angsty. Here the anonymous painter taunts the public with a possible hint of their real identity.|
Size: 37.4 KB · Downloads: 982 · 31st Mar 2019
|37.4 KB||982||31st Mar 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Mom of five cats and a hamster. I convert cc and maxis objects (Deco only atm) from TS4 and maybe one day make some clothes!