Uploaded 19th Jun 2019 at 11:10 PM
Hi everyone ,
I converted this antique basin from TS3 Supernatural.
|Antique Basin||75§||Environment 1||Decor/Clutter & Decor/Misc.||6|
Happy Simming !
EA/Maxis for original mesh and texture.
S3OC, S3PE, TSRW, S4S, S4PE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||TheJim07_TS4_DecorMisc_TS3SculptureTableAntiqueBasin.package (inside TheJim07_TS4_DecorMisc_TS3SculptureTableAntiqueBasin.zip)|
|Description||A reminder of a simpler age when all one needed to wash up was a simple basin and pitcher, a little clean water, and two to three hours to kill. Bring a little of this industrious old spirit to your home with this charming antique basin. Converted by TheJim07 (MTS).|
|Mesh name:||Antique Basin|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 93.7 KB · Downloads: 7,381 · 19th Jun 2019
|93.7 KB||7,381||19th Jun 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.