Uploaded 26th Aug 2019 at 10:26 AM · Updated 8th Sep 2019 at 8:06 PM by WatermelonSandal
Lot Price (furnished): 43,621
Lot Price (unfurnished): 29,064
No included custom content.
Custom Content Required But Not Included:
- Lighting Set from TS2 by TheJim07
- Three Morris Wallpapers by Argentee
- "Mansion" Set - Part 2 - Five Luxury Patterns by MetalKat0642
- Glass Floor (Transparent) by xiNightxx
- Retro Kitchen Plant by cashcraft
- Sill-Length Tieback Curtains by adonispluto
- Doublewide Sill Height Tieback Curtains by adonispluto
- Tartan Textile Set-Tartan 015 by allison731
Sunfield is a 3BA 1BA suburban home typical of late 20th-century developments in England. This lot is a TS3 version of some of my Shields Road lots: See 11, 12, 13, 11a, 19. The house is furnished for four, with a conservatory at the back of the house.
Sink in kitchen and bathrooms
Lights in all rooms
Landscaping in the front and back
- This lot was checked and packaged with Tashiketh's CUSTARD Sims3Pack Cleaner
- plasticbox's tutorial on bigger attics
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||0xaa65d8c2a746f09545ac6e35b4185c45.package (inside sunfield.Sims3Pack)|
Size: 888.4 KB · Downloads: 482 · 26th Aug 2019
|888.4 KB||482||26th Aug 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.