1 The Plains
Updated: 14th Apr 2020 at 2:21 PM
Lot Price (furnished): 40,034
Lot Price (unfurnished): 38,139
No custom content included.
Custom Content Required but not Included:
- Fluorescent Bare Bulb: Cyclonesue
About The Plains:
- A bathroom sink
- A bathtub and/or shower
- A fenced-in front garden and back garden
- A fireplace
- A fridge
- An attached garage
- A kitchen sink
- Kitchen units
- An oven
- A phone
- A security alarm
- A small hallway that leads off to the bathroom and bedrooms
- A smoke alarm
- A swimming pool with ladders, diving board, and lights
- A toilet
- A washer and dryer
- Lights in all rooms
- A good amount of landscaping
A small 2BR 1BA suburban house that has a quite open living space including the octagonal corner that features a fireplace. It also includes a spacious kitchen. The garage can be accessed both via the hallway and the back garden.
- Dining area
- Outdoor seating and lighting
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fixtures Only: Lot is furnished how one would expect a real life unfurnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||0x3d10021039415c9442b5eecd4cd9e780.package (inside ws_1theplains.Sims3Pack)|
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 551 · 16th Apr 2020
|1.11 MB||551||16th Apr 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.