Uploaded 3rd Sep 2020 at 11:12 PM · Updated 3rd Sep 2020 at 9:55 PM by whotookmycheese : Moved the Catalog Info.
Bob thinks the Plumbob painting is boring.
But I've created a new set of paintings he can put up that use the same frames! That means they're Base Game Compatible!
I give you (and Bob) Simply Natural.
The Simply Natural set includes nine prints with three different frames each: light wood, white and black. That's 27 swatches!
Simply Natural can be found under Buy > Deco > Paintings.
* This is a base game recolor, no additional mesh needed (it's in your game). *
Great for a rustic home, a farmhouse, or study. Reminds me of Victorian-era naturalism drawings.
I do NOT take credit for the images themselves.
The art used for the paintings was created by Berkley Illustration.
You can get your own RL copy of these and more at their website.
Sims 4 Studio
Description: A BGC Wall Art Collection by QuaylinSims
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Simply Natural
| Simply Natural, a BGC Painting Set by QuaylinSims
Size: 619.3 KB · Downloads: 1,182 · 3rd Sep 2020
|619.3 KB||1,182||3rd Sep 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Any CC by me:
Use freely. Recolors are okay. Credit me. Don't claim as yours, please.