Uploaded 21st Jan 2022 at 12:21 AM · Updated 16th Jan 2022 at 4:23 PM by RubyRed2021
It has a small kitchen, a great living room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
A small garden and a parking space.
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
tested in game
Furnished: § 61.886
Unfurnished: § 36.194
Lot Size: 25x20
Title: Tiny Angelina
Description: Tiny / Starter House - 1 SZ - 1 BZ
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 1.05 MB · Downloads: 116 · 21st Jan 2022
|1.05 MB||116||21st Jan 2022|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I like building houses and want to share them with other Simmers.
Please take a look at my houses and if you like them, feel free to download them.
Feel free to use my houses in your gameplay and/or stories, just be sure to credit me and link back to my profile if you're posting it anywhere.
Please DO NOT reupload my houses or claim them as your own.