Baysics Bedroom Set
Updated: 13th Jul 2006 at 10:45 AM
This is my first mesh set.There is a bed,sidetable,lamp,picture,wall,
dresser and a recolour of Echo's-2x1 floor rug (link below).
I'd like to thank JWoods and Numenor for all there help. There is no recolours present at the moment but if you have made one please PM me or post here.
The picture is a snippet of an original painting by Salvadore Dali.
Bed:1604 Faces, 1101 Vertices
Side Table: 96 Faces,194 Vertices
Lamp:448 Faces, 698 Vertices
Canvas Picture: 30 Faces, 40 Vertices
Dresser:1124 Faces, 2015 Vertices
Hope you like
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.JucIEJ1991_BaysicsSet.zip: Archive contains one or more files that are added twice (once in .package form and once in SimsPack form) (error 105)
Size: 751.5 KB · Downloads: 1,068 · 28th Aug 2005
|751.5 KB||1,068||28th Aug 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Tester Wanted: ★ Meshes for Rugs & Mats ★ by Numenor|