Maytag Washer Dryer
Uploaded 27th Feb 2006 at 10:33 PM · Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 10:53 PM by porkypine
This was a request from MTS2 member sandidwane, Maytag washer dryer.
Cloned from maxis Milano dining table, should be okay for all ep's.
Polycount is faces = 1936 vertices = 2040 approx.
It has been re-categorised and can be found under plumbing miscellaneous.
Still has slight uv glitches caused by the base and the top being two seperate meshes, but it's not that bad. Items can be placed on top of both of them but don't place any chairs next to it, your Sims might eat their lunch off it.
As usual, if you find any problems just let me know.
You may re-colour, distribute this file freely or do what you will with it, but no hosting on paysites, it must remain free.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A maytag spells excellence and as such is a must for all Sims who like the best. Will wash dry fold and put away all your clothes without anyinput from you. As a matter of fact, it will actually appear to be doing nothing at all. Our special technology allows it to work in secret and in total silence. Thanks to MTS2 member sandidwane for requesting this object. You may re-colour, distribute this file freely or do what you will with it, but no hosting on paysites, it must remain free. hed @ Softleigh Simdustries.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 123.2 KB · Downloads: 41,336 · 27th Feb 2006
|123.2 KB||41,336||27th Feb 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.