Stackz ~ Stacked Washer and Dryer
Uploaded 10th Jun 2019 at 12:46 AM · Updated 10th Jun 2019 at 1:24 AM by mustluvcatz
What You Get:
A version that is SLAVED to my functional washing machine
A version that is NOT slaved, it is a stand-alone mesh and has built in recolors in off white, cream, grey and black.
PICK ONE! They share a GUID so you can not use both in your game at the same time.
If you want to use the slaved version you'll need the MASTER mesh that can be found HERE
The texture swatch shows the colors of my functional washer - they will all show up on this mesh in game. If you choose the stand alone mesh you'll only get the off white, cream, grey and black recolors.
There is another stacked washer and dryer that's different from this one on my tumblr and it can be used along with this one.
Both versions: 470
PhotoShop CS2, MilkShape,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||MLC-StackzWasherDryer-DECO-SLAVE.package (inside MLC-StackzWashersDryers.rar)|
|Title||Stackz - SLAVE file|
|Description||Purely decorative stacked washer and dryer. There is slot/slots on the top for your sims to stash a laundry basket, detergent, etc. by mustluvcatz www.mustluvcatz-reloaded.tumblr.com NOTE: My functional TS3toTS2 washing machine is needed for this to work in your game!!|
|Filename||MLC-StackzWasherDryer-DECO.package (inside MLC-StackzWashersDryers.rar)|
|Description||Purely decorative stacked washer and dryer. There is slot/slots on the top for your sims to stash a laundry basket, detergent, etc. by mustluvcatz www.mustluvcatz-reloaded.tumblr.com|
Size: 835.9 KB · Downloads: 6,034 · 10th Jun 2019
|835.9 KB||6,034||10th Jun 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.