Lost&Found FFS Bamboo wallpaper!
My first uploaded wallpaper, which i found from FamilyFunStuff.
Its bamboo wallpaper
I dont think you'll need an EP, because i think it was a base game wallpaper i used to clone it off
It comes in 3 colours, light , medium and dark
Go in downloads
Title: Dark Bamboo
Description: Lost and Found, Dark Bamboo from FamilyFunStuff Found by callum91
Title: Light Bamboo
Description: Lost and Found wallpaper, Light Bamboo from FamilyFunStuff callum91
Title: Medium Bamboo
Description: Lost and Found Medium Bamboo from FamilyFunStuff found by callum91
Size: 137.1 KB · Downloads: 3,708 · 24th Apr 2006
|137.1 KB||3,708||24th Apr 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.