Slave 1 Model from Star Wars *Update*
Uploaded 7th May 2006 at 1:45 PM · Updated 7th May 2006 at 7:37 PM by xanathon : 180° :o)
The Slave 1 of the infamous bounty hunters Jango and Boba Fett, as seen in Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back.
I stumbled over this mesh on some modding page for Star Wars Games. The mesh and textures are by one guy named Joshua Javaheri (aka DarkSkywalker, [email protected]) and he was so friendly to allow me to use his work in this Sims 2 mod. Many thanks for this, Josh!
This is by far one of the coolest ships from Star Wars (in my opinion at least) and so I just had to make it into a decorative object for the sims.
I tweaked it a little and made it suitable for Sims 2. The object has 1097 vertices and 1247 polygons.
Please be aware of the fact, that this ship is not in mint condition, due to the excessive use by it's owner. You probably have to paint it... :D
Edit: Of course the folks are right: The Slave 1 was upside down, sorry for that. I've uploaded a new version. Screenshots stay the same, though, I guess you get the picture...
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Star Wars - A New Model: The spaceship of the infamous bounty hunters Jango and Boba Fett (in it's deranged version seen in Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back). by Darth Xanathon http://xanathon.pimp-my-sims.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 112.0 KB · Downloads: 5,684 · 7th May 2006
|112.0 KB||5,684||7th May 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
It is allowed to create recolors but you have to link to this page if you offer the recolor to the public. Additionally you have to give me credit on your page.
You are allowed to clone and alter my objects. If you got permission and offer the derivative work to the public, you have to give me credit for the original object and link to this page.
You are allowed to include my objects in your lots if you give me credit and link to the original thread of the object(s).
You are not allowed to offer anything from this page or deriative work on paysites. If you want to, ask me, I will decide the individual case. But in general I will decline.
You are of course not allowed to post my creations or derivative work on the Exchange.