The Counterfieting Machine
Updated: 19th Nov 2008 at 3:19 PM by -Maylin-
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Why earn money when you can simply print it yourself? Jobs and careers take away valuable time you could be spending with your family. Think of the children, and get yourself one of Genuine Buck's famous counterfeiting machines. Other counterfeiting machines on the market claim to make high quality simoleons, but only Genuine Buck's machines come with an official stamp of approval. Don't settle for less than the real thing. "Genuine Buck's: because you've earned it!" Cloned by: Stoned H4kor
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 205.7 KB · Downloads: 7,607 · 7th Jun 2006
|205.7 KB||7,607||7th Jun 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.