Invisible ticket machine (request)
Updated: 19th Mar 2009 at 11:30 AM by -Maylin-
Description: Loiterers? Nope. Service Industry leeches? No way! With the Electrono-Ticket Machine by Charge-A-Tron you can control the visitors to your lot with style. The Electrono-Ticket Machine contains a 40,000 Watt Brainwave Dampener that can shut down a conscious thought in mere nanoseconds, making it so visitors to your lot can't perform even the most basic actions without paying first. Unfortunately, Brainwave Dampening technology only goes so far - if there's nothing decent on your lot, people will leave or not pay at all. Bummer! Use the Electrono-Ticket Machine to turn any lot into a business. Sims who show up to a lot with an Electrono-Ticket Machine will pay to spend time there if the lot is appealing to them.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 14.8 KB · Downloads: 1,652 · 7th Aug 2006
|14.8 KB||1,652||7th Aug 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.