2005 Ford Mustang GT
Uploaded 27th Nov 2006 at 1:36 AM · Updated 27th Nov 2006 at 3:46 AM by Tre Zillah
This Mustang is actually a High Detail redo of one i made ages ago at S2CS. If you have the old version, it will NOT CONFLICT with the new version You can choose to delete it or keep it.
I hope everyone enjoys it Thanks go out to Pumbars for giving me permission to use his awesome mesh!
Recolors permitted Remember to link back here or S2CS for Mesh.
Obtain 3 Special Recolors at S2CS here
NO EXCHANGE UPLOADS! Contact original mesh creator if you want to use this elsewhere.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The base Mustang uses a 210 hp (156 kW) SOHC Ford Cologne V6 engine replacing the 3.8 L pushrod V6. The GT has an all-aluminum 300 hp (224 kW) 4.6 L 3-valve Modular V8 with variable camshaft timing. It retained the traditional live rear axle which was favored by drag racer for its durability and simplicity. The V6 comes with a standard Tremec T-5 manual transmission and the GT model comes with more rugged Tremec 3650 gearbox. Both V6 and V8 models comes with and optional 5-speed 5R55S automatic transmission. The front suspension had been revised to improve steering response while the rear suspension added a three-linked system to control the vertical and lateral movements of the axle. Unlike the GT, the V6 version lacks of rear sway bar that caused severe understeer on hard cornering. Converted by: Tre Zillah www.sims2carsource.net Must place on driveway.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 2.06 MB · Downloads: 76,759 · 27th Nov 2006
|2.06 MB||76,759||27th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.