Malkavian mansion ceiling tiles recolors
This was made mostly for movie makers, screenshot takers and sim story writers that would need some nice ceiling for an old house. Doesn't exactly fits in your average sim house, but who knows?
Why malkavian? Because all the textures are extracted from one of my favorite video game, Vampire: the masquerade ~ Bloodlines. And of course to make all Vtm fans out there check out this thread...
The set contains a total of 14 different tiles (some available as half tiles too). The sets is divided into 3 sub-sets:
- Malkavian Mansion: beige tone with swirl borders and round centerpiece. I made a diagonal half tile using the same patern, so you can make diagonal walls. But I'm not 100% satisfied with the way it looks: be warned.
- Old library: wooden tiles whith stained glass border.
- Just random: a selection of other ceiling recolors in the same architectural style.
Just a note about the screenshots: the round centerpiece in the "Old Library" screenshot is actually part of the "Just Random" set. Also, I have Gunmod's radiance light system installed, so the items might look slightly different in your game.
(this is my first upload, so I hope I didn't miss anything)
PS: I'm french and my architecture vocabulary is quite limited. If I used the wrong term above, please tell me so I can correct my mistakes
- you can of course use them in a sim movie, story or screenshot. That's why I made them. Credit is of course appriciated but in no way mandatory in this case. I would love to see what you can do with those, everyone!
- you can include those in packaged lots, but give me credit and link back here please. And do not upload your lot on the exchange or any paysite. Personnal free sites are ok.
- do not use this texture without asking permission first. I know it may sounds weird as the textures I used as a base are from a video game, but I spend a lot of time modifying those so they would look good in the Sims 2, so...
This is of course if you plan on redistributing the resulting item. If it is for personnal use, knock yourself out! (Showing the resulting item in movies, or screenshots is fine too)
If I'm not clear here, feel free to pm me and ask. I don't bite. Well, not very hard anyway...
Size: 946.8 KB · Downloads: 13,864 · 7th Dec 2006
Size: 1,010.8 KB · Downloads: 12,985 · 7th Dec 2006
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 14,265 · 7th Dec 2006
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Visible Ceiling Tiles Version 3.0 by jgwhiteus|
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Dektora.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
31 Comments / replies (Who?)