helaene - teen male new england patriots jersey (tom brady #12)
Uploaded 28th Jan 2007 at 10:45 PM · Updated 28th Jan 2007 at 11:08 PM by helaene
today i'm showing my boston pride by giving you a new england patriots jersey (specifically an autographed, #12 tom brady jersey) for your teen males. it is a full outfit, categorized as everyday and athletic wear.
(ps. i always appreciate comments...)
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 426.0 KB · Downloads: 12,085 · 28th Jan 2007
|426.0 KB||12,085||28th Jan 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Updated: Feb 25 2007
Recoloring/Altering of Textures or Alphas:
You MAY NOT recolor or otherwise alter textures or alphas of my creation for redistribution. Obviously you can make whatever recolors you like for your own personal use, but you MAY NOT share these unless you have written permission from me ([email protected]).
Please feel free to include these items in your Full Sim uploads at any site. Credit should be given to me (Helaene, http://www.helaene.com).
You may redistribute any Helaene meshes, past or present, with your recolors. Just please give me credit for the mesh, and post a link to my site whether the mesh is still available there or not.
Please feel free to use any of my work in your screenshots…credit is unnecessary but always appreciated.