helaene - default CAS elf face replacements
*IMPORTANT* if you have ever downloaded other default face replacements, you must remove the Eelf/26 face replacement prior to using this new set.
i really intended to do more face replacements a loooong time ago...but sometimes the best intentions don't cut it, you know?
anyway, i got very tired of the default elven face in the game, so i made my own. now your sims can have elven ears without being super duper scary ugly. lol
these are face template *replacement* files.
you should place each .package file in your regular Downloads folder.
they will completely replace the original elf face template (#26) in your game for all ages and both genders.
before and after:
slightly higher than the maxis originals, as I'm not able to compress the same way they did.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 463.5 KB · Downloads: 18,039 · 22nd Jul 2007
|463.5 KB||18,039||22nd Jul 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Updated: Dec 2021
* I'd love for you to tag me (@simhelaene) on Tumblr when posting screenshots which use my work.
* You may recolor my meshes, but please do not distribute the meshes themselves. Please also tag me or reach out when posting recolors so I can see them!
* Do not clone, modify or redistribute my mods without my explicit permission.
* To become a translator for one of my mods, please reach out to me - I'd love your help!