Updated: 20th Nov 2007 at 11:40 PM
You can find it in your buy catalogue, under Decoratives / Sculptures. it was cloned from the three blue vases that came with base game.
Numbers: 1562 vertices / 1550 faces
Made with Wings3D, UV Mapper, Paint Shop Pro,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Crocobaura_Syringe_Base game.package (inside Crocobaura_Syringe_Base game.rar)|
|Description||A syringe with medicine vials. made by crocobaura|
Size: 130.5 KB · Downloads: 21,606 · 21st Nov 2007
|130.5 KB||21,606||21st Nov 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
If you want to convert any of my Sims2 objects to be used in Sims3, please feel free to do it yourself. Thank you!