Updated: 11th Jun 2005 at 2:15 PM - url for cabinet
Cloned from the '12th Century Song Dynasty Sculpted Vase'
Mesh and Texture MilkShape 1.7.4
Package file created in 38c
Poly count 998
Can be placed on any surface.
Optional Display Cabinet can be found at :-
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A masterpiece of sculpted porcelain from the dynasty that invented the art form, this Chinese vase was fortunate enough to escape the ravages of invading hordes which destroyed many of its brethren. Its delicately painted surface depicts a scene of pure tranquility, with cascading waterfalls and budding flowers.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 184.0 KB · Downloads: 23,236 · 11th Jun 2005
|184.0 KB||23,236||11th Jun 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.