"Any-Wear" Coat Hook (SSN Required)
Updated: 20th Nov 2008 at 10:54 PM by -Maylin-
A nifty alternative to Seasons' coat rack!
by MaryLou & Numenor
NOTE: If you don't have Seasons, or you are looking for extended dresser functions, you might be interested in the hacked version of this object: the "Shop-at-home" Coat Hook (you can have BOTH in your game, if you like).
The "Any-Wear" Coat Hook is intended as an alternative to the Coat Rack that comes with Seasons.
You will find the "Any-Wear" Coat Hook in the Buy Mode catalog, subsection Misc/Dressers. Once placed in your lot, you can click on it and thet the following options:
- Change to Outerwear
- Remove Outerwear
GAME REQUIREMENTS and INSTALLATION
The Coat Hook requires Seasons. To install it, extract the package from the attached and put it in the Downloads folder (or use the Q-Xpress). To uninstall, just remove the package from the Downloads.
This Coat Hook is compatible, and can coexist with the "Shop-at-home" Coat Hook.
The Coat Hook is fully recolourable; you can recolour separately the clothings and the wood panel, but we suggest to recolour both at the same time, because both parts share the same textures.
Please DO NOT CLONE and DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE. Recolours are fully allowed, but don't include the mesh in your packages: provide a link to this thread, instead.
You can include these items in your lots and post the lots on free sites (NO EXCHANGE!!!), but you must credit MaryLou & Numenor and provide a link to this very thread (not just to MTS2).
Faces: 847, Vertices: 979
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 107.7 KB · Downloads: 19,589 · 23rd Mar 2007
|107.7 KB||19,589||23rd Mar 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost ours stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone ours creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for ours objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to us for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include ours creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on 100% free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.