Well Rounded Sims Female Adult Sweaters
Updated: 17th Nov 2008 at 12:40 PM
This is a new body size, made at the request of a friend who wanted something a little bigger than the Maxis sizes, but not huge.
The "normal" size is one step larger than Maxis' "fat" size...
The download includes the mesh and three sweater/slacks outfits
The outfits will be available to Adults, Young Adults, and Elders
More Well Rounded clothing for Female Adult / Young Adult/ Elder:
Well Rounded Clothing for Female Teens:
Shorts N Tops
Sports Jersey PJ's
Swimsuits N Undies
Sweaters N Boots
Mesh edited in MilkShape using Wes Howe's Unimesh plugins
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.79 MB · Downloads: 8,130 · 14th Jun 2007
|1.79 MB||8,130||14th Jun 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The Bodyshop Mechanic program was updated March 14 - if you use Bodyshop at all, you might want to take a look.
All my vehicles have now been updated to work, without alterations, with Numenor's Drivable Cars without NightLife mod.
Some of my downloads got corrupted in the recent hard-drive crash - These are all replaced now - and a big thanks to those who helped by sending the original .zip files.