Uploaded 19th Nov 2008 at 4:05 PM · Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:14 AM by Dr Pixel
This shower provides all the comforts of home - almost...
Made from an old barrel set atop a Bamboo stand with a coconut used as a shower head.
The water is warmed by the tropical sun, for a great savings in energy!
The mesh was made from scratch in MilkShape.
The default shower has bamboo side curtains. Also included is a leaf-sided option, and a bare-bones (just the poles, no curtains) option.
Feel free to make your own recolors for the shower.
Now available is an add-on barrel sink to go with this shower.
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||DPXL-BarrelShower092407-MESH.package (inside DPXLoutdoorShower.zip)|
|Description||This shower provides all the comforts of home - almost... Made from an old barrel set atop a Bamboo stand with a coconut used as a shower head. The water is warmed by the tropical sun, for a great savings in energy!|
Size: 926.4 KB · Downloads: 17,748 · 19th Nov 2008
|926.4 KB||17,748||19th Nov 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The Bodyshop Mechanic program was updated March 14 - if you use Bodyshop at all, you might want to take a look.
All my vehicles have now been updated to work, without alterations, with Numenor's Drivable Cars without NightLife mod.
Some of my downloads got corrupted in the recent hard-drive crash - These are all replaced now - and a big thanks to those who helped by sending the original .zip files.