The Calendar - "Which day is it today ?"
Updated: 11th Jun 2007 at 1:39 PM
This object allows you to know which day it is.
This is quite useful if you play with my "advanced Moon Ha Hye Tal mask"( http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=224341 )and are in University.
It should work with any version of the game
Description: Originally used for figure drawing, "The Calendar" itself is a work of art and will give guests the impression that your Sims are artistically inclined even if they're not.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 213.6 KB · Downloads: 6,162 · 11th Jun 2007
|213.6 KB||6,162||11th Jun 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
( My mods are updated until freetime pack. Not the ones above. )