A Celtic style cross that has over 130 scriptures available to read!!!
Updated: 5th Jul 2007 at 10:40 PM
So this is a celtic style cross with an opened Bible at its base. By clicking on the object, you will have access to a variety of Bible related things.
You can pick from one of eight catigories to get a scripture that might apply to you or your sim in your situations.
You can select this option to get a random scripture that will be pulled from a library of 128 scriptures.
Learn about Christians
Rob and I talk a little bit about what it means to be a Christian for us.
Note: We do not assume that everyone sees being a Christian the way we see it, nor do we want them to.
All scriptures will give you two options after reading it, if you choose to get more verses. You can either get a random verse from the catigory you are in or get a random verse from the total 128 verses available.
This is a bigger project than I have worked on in the past, so if there are any issues that you see with this when you use it, please report them immediatley to me via IM.
If you like this object, please take time to say thanks and leave a comment. Thanks to you all.
Face Count= 1934 over one tile
A special thanks to Worship4Ever here. He helped me a lot at looking up scriptures for this object and contributed in support and ideas along the way. He is a good Creator, a good Christian and a good friend.
Also, thank you to Lolita, Rob, and John for testing this object for me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||ScriptureCross.package (inside ScriptureCross.zip)|
|Title||Celtic Daily Scripture Cross by KevinsHope|
|Description||Whether it for mere interest or genuine need of encouragement, this cross has over 100 scriptures that you can read at any time either by accessing a random scripture of the day or by finding the catigory of the need you have. I hope that it brings a reminder to your Sim's world that God is always on your side.|
Size: 413.1 KB · Downloads: 13,742 · 4th Jul 2007
|413.1 KB||13,742||4th Jul 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.