Set of 7 wedding or formal gowns for the ladies
Updated: 9th Oct 2008 at 4:36 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Included are 7 recolors. Along with the normal, thin morph, there is also a fat morph and pregnant morph. I'm sorry that they are not all pictured.
You can use the texture if you wish for your own creations as they are all edits of Maxis textures. All I ask is that you credit and link back to this post. A little note here on in a PM would be wonderful so I can see what you've created. You may also upload with your sims to free sites only, but not the exchange.
Recolors are welcomed and encouraged! You may upload the mesh with your recolors, but please, still link back here. And also, please no uploading to paysites or The Exchange.
Custom Hair Credits
Female Black: Nouk
Male Black: HP
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.55 MB · Downloads: 45,175 · 21st Sep 2007
|1.55 MB||45,175||21st Sep 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
migamoo's den of stuff
ATTENTION: If you are looking for some of my older creations and do not see them here, check Phasmatic Sims.