*Updated Peacock Carpet now with 5 recolors!
Updated: 13th May 2009 at 11:07 PM
The Sims 2 Homecrafter Plus
Title: Peacock Carpet
Description: Peacock Carpet
Title: Indigo Peacock Carpet
Description: Indigo Peacock Carpet
Title: Gold and Purple Peacock Carpet
Description: Gold and Purple Peacock Carpet
Title: Green Peacock Carpet
Description: Green Peacock Carpet
Title: Violet Peacock Carpet
Description: Violet Peacock Carpet
Title: Red and Yellow Peacock Carpet
Description: Red and Yellow Peacock Carpet
Size: 116.0 KB · Downloads: 1,451 · 28th Oct 2007
|116.0 KB||1,451||28th Oct 2007|
Size: 19.8 KB · Downloads: 1,915 · 23rd Oct 2007
|19.8 KB||1,915||23rd Oct 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!