2 Channel Alarm Clocks (Blue Begone!)
Updated: 16th Dec 2009 at 5:06 AM
Seen Below are the defualt colors:
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
Tags: #2, #channel, #alarm, #clock, #recolorable, #recolor, #recolourable, #recolour, #Maxis, #EA, #add, #on, #modern, #pallets, #pallettes, #palletes, #red, #white, #black, #purple, #yellow, #gold, #color, #colour, #contemporary
Description: 2channel alarm cockjim tnw
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 33.9 KB · Downloads: 3,208 · 18th Dec 2009
|33.9 KB||3,208||18th Dec 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!