20 Kurt Halsey Wall Hangings!
Uploaded 9th Jan 2008 at 9:08 AM · Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 5:10 PM by reflects
Thanks to Avalon for her mesh - it's included in the download!
I've left all images UNALTERED, as per request of Kurt Halsey's ToS (that is, no altering colours, textures, or artwork in general, etc.). I did flip number 8.
If these are popular, I'd love to do more (and larger) sets. I have over 150 pieces of his work saved. :D
Just unzip the file into your Downloads folder. If you don't want certain portraits, just delete the file with the corresponding number from your Downloads.
Description: Ok to file-share & share in houses. Ok to recolor & to share the original mesh with your recolors. http://jaue.com/avalon
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 536.2 KB · Downloads: 3,377 · 9th Jan 2008
|536.2 KB||3,377||9th Jan 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|jaue.com/avalon/meshsets73.htm (non-MTS link)|