HP Teen Female Slouchy Bigger Boots
Updated: 17th Oct 2008 at 7:00 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
I have tested the mesh and I haven't any issues but if you find any PM me.
Feel free to recolour, just make sure you PM me so I can see your work and download it for my sims to use.
Make sure you link to this thread if you are going to use this mesh instead of uploading it in yours.
To our ever busy Administrator Hysterical Paroxysm .
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 259.1 KB · Downloads: 8,297 · 14th Apr 2008
|259.1 KB||8,297||14th Apr 2008|
Size: 193.6 KB · Downloads: 8,764 · 14th Apr 2008
|193.6 KB||8,764||14th Apr 2008|
Size: 190.5 KB · Downloads: 10,398 · 14th Apr 2008
|190.5 KB||10,398||14th Apr 2008|
Size: 50.5 KB · Downloads: 11,488 · 14th Apr 2008
|50.5 KB||11,488||14th Apr 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Policies and Updates
Please do not upload the meshes or textures anywhere else.
If you are going to use any of my mesh edits please link back to the thread for download and give credit in your upload.
If you want to edit any of the meshes just ask.
You will most probably get a yes but still i like to be notified first.
Scrapped all the Sims 2 projects I intended to upload oh so long ago.
Maybe it's time to do some modding for the Sims 3.