Updated: 14th May 2009 at 8:42 PM
EDIT: Oh. Wow. I am a huge lummox, apparently. I forgot to upload the pile of books and the pictures. Will someone shoot me every time I upload something, to remind me to actually include everything?? :D
'Ello 'ello. Last month's WNF aspiration set theme was gothic, and this was my addition to it.
This set requires no EP's, but the seating pieces are also available with pet interactions for those of you with the Pets expansion pack.
And, as you may have guessed, this set uses the repository technique for happy recoloring. The Arm Chair and the Pile of Books are required for the rest of the set's textures to work properly.
Aaaaaand, there's a lovely collection file so you can find all this in your catalog. Enjoy!
Arm Chair: 2092
Dining Chair: 792
Side Table: 886
End Table: 734
Coffee Table: 488
Floor Lamp: 1754
Tied Drapes: 2222
Table Clock: 1051
Framed Drawings: 1044
Table Photos: 184
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 154.7 KB · Downloads: 46,574 · 14th May 2009
|154.7 KB||46,574||14th May 2009|
Size: 228.9 KB · Downloads: 75,473 · 11th Sep 2008
|228.9 KB||75,473||11th Sep 2008|
Size: 482.0 KB · Downloads: 75,994 · 11th Sep 2008
|482.0 KB||75,994||11th Sep 2008|
Size: 181.2 KB · Downloads: 83,611 · 30th Aug 2008
|181.2 KB||83,611||30th Aug 2008|
Size: 62.7 KB · Downloads: 83,622 · 30th Aug 2008
|62.7 KB||83,622||30th Aug 2008|
Size: 474.1 KB · Downloads: 72,542 · 30th Aug 2008
|474.1 KB||72,542||30th Aug 2008|
Size: 474.8 KB · Downloads: 62,212 · 30th Aug 2008
|474.8 KB||62,212||30th Aug 2008|
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 88,990 · 30th Aug 2008
|1.11 MB||88,990||30th Aug 2008|
Size: 778.9 KB · Downloads: 86,620 · 30th Aug 2008
|778.9 KB||86,620||30th Aug 2008|
Size: 5.81 MB · Downloads: 93,624 · 30th Aug 2008
|5.81 MB||93,624||30th Aug 2008|
Size: 2.9 KB · Downloads: 95,884 · 30th Aug 2008
|2.9 KB||95,884||30th Aug 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
PLEASE don't pm me with requests. I don't take requests. I will ignore your pm with requests!