Xavier Bedroom Set
Updated: 26th Jul 2008 at 1:36 AM
Hello again, kiddies! Some of you have been begging for a bedroom set, and I felt like making something with mind-meltingly intricate wood carvings.
Named Xavier because anything starting with an 'x' is pretty awesome by default.
And because I can't ever think of anything creative to name my sets. :P
There are Pets and non-Pets versions of the bed and seating pieces, and Seasons and non-Seasons versions of the armoire.
Be sure to download the correct one for your EP's.
And guess what this set uses! The repository technique!! Man, that's going to get old someday.
You must have the bench in your game for the other pieces of the set to show up properly.
Anywaaaaay, onto the screenshots!
* Vanity table requires University.
The framed photographs are of dancers in Aleksandr Gorsky's performance of "Swan Lake" for the Bolshoy Theatre in Moscow, 1901.
At left is Mikhail Mordkin as Prince Siegfried and at right is Adelaide Giuri as Odette.
Vanity Table: 5279
Perfume Tray: 2597
Framed Photo: 130
End Table: 1218
Bed Curtains: 1310
Table Lamp: 598
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.87 MB · Downloads: 87,030 · 26th Jul 2008
|1.87 MB||87,030||26th Jul 2008|
Size: 287.6 KB · Downloads: 82,795 · 23rd Jul 2008
|287.6 KB||82,795||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 113.6 KB · Downloads: 82,769 · 23rd Jul 2008
|113.6 KB||82,769||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 93.0 KB · Downloads: 84,092 · 23rd Jul 2008
|93.0 KB||84,092||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 340.6 KB · Downloads: 83,453 · 23rd Jul 2008
|340.6 KB||83,453||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 461.7 KB · Downloads: 86,532 · 23rd Jul 2008
|461.7 KB||86,532||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 214.1 KB · Downloads: 43,032 · 23rd Jul 2008
|214.1 KB||43,032||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 198.9 KB · Downloads: 71,616 · 23rd Jul 2008
|198.9 KB||71,616||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 555.0 KB · Downloads: 71,870 · 23rd Jul 2008
|555.0 KB||71,870||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 754.2 KB · Downloads: 54,773 · 23rd Jul 2008
|754.2 KB||54,773||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 2.8 KB · Downloads: 91,190 · 23rd Jul 2008
|2.8 KB||91,190||23rd Jul 2008|
Size: 476.2 KB · Downloads: 95,233 · 23rd Jul 2008
|476.2 KB||95,233||23rd Jul 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
PLEASE don't pm me with requests. I don't take requests. I will ignore your pm with requests!