Warlokk Bodyshape 34D Full-Body Add-On MESH Set #3
Uploaded 24th Sep 2008 at 6:39 PM
Included are the Leather Jacket, KT Dream Dress, Turtle Sweater Dress w/Jacket, Short Dress w/Jacket (one with shoes and one with boots), and the High Collar Jacket outfits and meshes. Everything is an everyday outfit. The KT Dream Dress is also formal.
Each file contains the six meshes and 6 outfits for that particular size (short dress w/jacket and boots has two outfits), and each outfit has an added pregnancy morph based on my upcoming v2.0 Adult Female Preg Morph Default replacement set, which better approximates the Maxis pregnancy belly and includes a breast swell.
All outfits have the same polygon count as the original Maxis outfits.
Warlokk, for releasing his Poser Magnets
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 6.38 MB · Downloads: 4,230 · 24th Sep 2008
|6.38 MB||4,230||24th Sep 2008|
Size: 6.38 MB · Downloads: 4,411 · 24th Sep 2008
|6.38 MB||4,411||24th Sep 2008|
Size: 6.37 MB · Downloads: 5,282 · 24th Sep 2008
|6.37 MB||5,282||24th Sep 2008|
Size: 6.37 MB · Downloads: 4,905 · 24th Sep 2008
|6.37 MB||4,905||24th Sep 2008|
Size: 6.38 MB · Downloads: 5,579 · 24th Sep 2008
|6.38 MB||5,579||24th Sep 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by the mystical one