H&M separate Jeans for your Elders
Updated: 15th Dec 2009 at 11:52 AM
Today i bring you many converted jeans separates which came with H&M Stuffpack. I was really glad about these ´cause most basegame bottoms are ugly and the elder bottoms are worse than the adult ones! So they can have these great pants too
I made three sets with the 3 different jeans styles, so you can pick up the ones you want. So there are three meshes too. Every mesh is included in its set. And every one has a working fat morph.
Well ... with the maxis tops these jeans look really stupid (you can see this in my pics, but i wanted to show the whole thing^^), i would combine them with my poloshirts (here and here) or other custom tops, there are some nice ones i think.
Set 1 includes 2 pairs of Jeans + the mesh. The jeans are combined with sneakers.
Set 2 contains of 5 pairs of jeans and the mesh. There is also a white and a black one and they are combined with chucks.
This set includes three pairs of jeans with simple leather shoes, very suitable for elders
Yeah... pics from the back are below... don´t care about the stupid shirts which are shown^^, i hope you enjoy!
Set 1 (Sneakers): 822
Set 2 (Chucks): 766
Set 3 (Leather Shoes): 804
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
NewFile_Jeans and Sneakers.rar.rar
Size: 420.1 KB · Downloads: 9,966 · 15th Dec 2009
|420.1 KB||9,966||15th Dec 2009|
Size: 452.6 KB · Downloads: 14,002 · 3rd Nov 2008
|452.6 KB||14,002||3rd Nov 2008|
Size: 522.7 KB · Downloads: 15,096 · 3rd Nov 2008
|522.7 KB||15,096||3rd Nov 2008|
Size: 747.5 KB · Downloads: 15,570 · 3rd Nov 2008
|747.5 KB||15,570||3rd Nov 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Goodbye Folks + Huge Thanks
I haven´t created or downloaded anything for months, I haven´t even played the game and I haven´t visited sims-related websites or Livejournal.
I cannot explain why, I´ve just lost interest and I am quite sad about it since it was a great hobby for a long time. I am sure it could be again, but I have to concentrate about real life (school, my health etc.). I am afraid I would got addicted to this game again if I started playing, really!
When I started creating, I would have never dreamt of becoming so 'successful' with my stuff!
I want to thank everyone out there, who liked and downloaded my creations, who told me about it and who did recolours. I´ve 'met' very nice people!
You often made my day :)
Thanks for all the picked uploads^^
But now this 'time' is over for me.
Below you can find my policies. These are still valid, except the fact to ask me before altering my meshes - you are allowed to do it without asking me before :)
Who knows, maybe I´ll be return to the Sims one day... I´ve read about a Sims game taking place in the Middleages (my dream comes true^^) which sounds/looks interesting to me - but I´d only play it :) TS3 and me haven´t become friends yet and I don´t think we will ever be. Maybe I also stopped creating because of TS3 - suddenly there were so much more TS3 lovers... I dunno and I don´t wanna prattle too long, so...
Bye and maybe we will 'meet' again some day,