Glamour Suitovercoat Conversions
Updated: 14th Mar 2009 at 10:28 AM
Glamour Expansion came with this very stylish coat for adult males and I made four recolors for it that I made available for Elders and Young Adult and categorized as Outerwear too. You need the Glamour expansion for these to show up in your game, otherwise for grandpa you can use the new Elder male mesh from Dustfinger wich you can find here: http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=306764
As I think Grandma would look great in a coat like this, I've made a conversion mesh for her, offcourse with some stylish low heels, and as I was working at it, made an adult female version too.
Teen males could use some more coats, and although maybe this coat is a bit to formal for them, they do look good in it, don't you think?
The new meshes have a modest fatmorph and come with an UVmap and the 3 EAmaxistextures, the teens have 2 extra recolors from the adult, all textues are categorized as Outerwear, so you need Seasons expansion.
A very big thank you to all the makers of Sims2 programs, tutorials and plugins, they made it possible for me to make these meshes and share them with you. As always you can use my creations however you like, but please keep my work free.
Mesh-Coc-FEsuitovercoat polycount= 1878
Mesh-Coc-FAsuitovercoat polycount= 1878
Mesh-Coc-MTsuitovercoat polycount= 2066
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.03 MB · Downloads: 2,199 · 13th Nov 2008
|2.03 MB||2,199||13th Nov 2008|
Size: 1.35 MB · Downloads: 1,937 · 13th Nov 2008
|1.35 MB||1,937||13th Nov 2008|
Size: 1.36 MB · Downloads: 1,978 · 13th Nov 2008
|1.36 MB||1,978||13th Nov 2008|
Size: 833.8 KB · Downloads: 2,017 · 13th Nov 2008
|833.8 KB||2,017||13th Nov 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.