Uploaded 20th Nov 2008 at 6:54 PM · Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:11 AM by Dr Pixel
A fully functional stereo that looks like a conch shell.
Perfect for shipwrecked Sims, tropical resorts, or Sims that just want something out of the ordinary. Also a good way to sneak a radio into pre-electric time periods.
Includes 3 color options.
The mesh was made from scratch in MilkShape. Feel free to recolor/re-use it as you wish - see my policy for more details
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: They say you can hear the ocean if you listen to a seashell. But this one is even better, you can hear music, and you don't even have to hold it by your ear!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 107.2 KB · Downloads: 4,708 · 20th Nov 2008
|107.2 KB||4,708||20th Nov 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The Bodyshop Mechanic program was updated March 14 - if you use Bodyshop at all, you might want to take a look.
All my vehicles have now been updated to work, without alterations, with Numenor's Drivable Cars without NightLife mod.
Some of my downloads got corrupted in the recent hard-drive crash - These are all replaced now - and a big thanks to those who helped by sending the original .zip files.